Sunday, November 16, 2008

Some Halloween Fun!

Here's some fun ones from FHE with our BFFs "The Joneses" carving pumpkins...


So so happy with our pumpkins :D.



Oooooh scary!



Here we are, the happy carving couple!



Here's the final products. Ours is a pirate (yarrrr) and the Joneses carved an owl!



Me, apparently singing and meditating over my pumpkin.



Katie being a freaky dinosaur... veloceraptor... creepaholic. Gettin into the halloween spirit.




Kels and Cam, the official carving representatives. Don't mess with the girl with the knife.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yay for your new blog! I love it. I actually had this same "paper" on my blog at one point. Very fun. And I agree -- it's much easier than I thought it would be. These are some fun pictures, I love the kitchen! I guess I've never seen it in real life :)

Doug Perry said...

Great stuff you guys! Keep up the good work on the blog. And nice job on the pumpkins too.

Katie said...

oh my goodness! I hope you say "keeping up with the jones's" like all the time!! love the pumpy-kins! :D