Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Jilly Girl's Wedding!

After our fun LA adventures, Jordan and I headed north to Sacramento for 2 big events: my college roommate of 2 years and one of my best friend's wedding-- Jill Tuttle! Also, my little and only bro Trent-- nay, ELDER MCGREGOR's farewell! (or un-farewell, since we don't really do those anymore. basically, is going away talk :) Both were just exceptional. But first came Jill's wedding, so we'll start there.

What can I say? She is just a beautiful person, and she was just glowing on her wedding day. I'm pretty sure they just love each other. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves:







love this one, nice work jord:

Another pretty neat one by Jord :)

oh yea, and the other happy couple! :)

It really was a fun, fun day! So happy for Jill and Michael, they really just are wonderful for each other and you could just feel the happiness rolling off of them :).

No comments: