Sunday, May 31, 2009

Farewell Trent!

Well, my fabulous little brother leaves on his mission to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil in TODAY! Wow. I keep thinking about it, and mostly I am just so excited for him. It's going to be so wonderful for him, I can't wait to hear all his stories and about the opportunities he'll have. I'm really proud of him for working hard and making the decision to do this-- it really is a pretty big commitment! I know he'll never regret it though, and I am confident this will be one of the very best parts of his life. Go little bro!

Below are some pictures from the Sunday of his "farewell" 3 weekends ago. A bunch of the fam was in town for that, and it really was such a treat to spend time with everybody!


my cutie grandparents (mom's side)

1 comment:

Jenner said...

thanks for sending me your new blog! it's so cute. i am so glad you are enjoying being married and life in general! it was great to see you at trents un-farewell!