Friday, July 17, 2009

Bridals Round 2!

Well hello! So last Friday one of my friends (she was an EFY counselor with me, and she recently started her own floral business) called me and promptly asked, "Do you still have your wedding dress by chance?" I said that I did (I just can't bring myself to sell it), and she asked me if I could help her out. She proceeded to tell me that she had made several beautiful bridal bouquets, but the brides weren't able to follow through with their bridal picture plans, and so she had these extra bouquets and no one to take pictures with them! So I agreed to meet her the next morning, all brided-up, and take bridal pictures with her flowers! I already have some really beautiful shots from when I already got married but... you never really can have enough good-looking pictures of yourself for free, now can you? ;) So here's the result, and I must say, her flowers are gorgeous! I especially loved the blue hydrangea bouquet. Check out her blog at http://aflowerfetish.blogspot.com/.











1 comment:

SMcG said...

Beautiful bride & great pictures!