Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Katie came to play!!!

So my hubby went on a week-long hike through the High Uintas with his dad and brother... and I thought "That's sad. I don't want to be alone all week..." so then I thought "Katie should come play with me that week!" And so I bamboozled my parents into letting Katie come hang with me! And then they decided they'd all come, so my parents drove out here with my sisters! Leesie went out to Vernal for the week to hang with her cousins, and my parents are here working on our townhouse and hanging with Katie and me! Yesterday we hung in the morning, laid tile at the townhouse, went to Cafe Rio, and watched "Psych." Today Katie and I slept in, I worked out, we ate breakfast, hugn with my parents, went on campus for a tour, checked into some majors Katie might like, dorked around in the bookstore, and went to see Angels & Demons! Fun right? And here's a little bit of fun we had taking pictures:









So glad she's here to keep me company! :)

2 comments:

SMcG said...

We're glad she's there to keep you company, too. What a fun bunch of silly pictures. xoxoxox

hales said...

Wow -- I didn't realize that Katie and Trent looked alike until I saw these pictures.
Sounds like you guys had fun. When are you coming to visit again??