Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So happy! :)

Well, I got my new computer and it is wonderful! I can't say how nice it is to take it to class and use it for notes and be able to pull up readings and powerpoints that the professors are using. WOW!!! Also, not waiting about ten minutes between opening new programs or trying to get a new web page, etc. I can throw little post-it notes on my screen to remind myself of things, the new iPhoto is aaaaawesome... it's just too wonderful!

And, so that I don't paint myself as too materialistic, I'm even happier about other things :). But really, our life is just so wonderful right now. We're pretty busy with school, work, and church, but we still have plenty of time for each other and to do some of the things we love. Our house is old but great, we received all our furniture from family and friends and hardly paid a dime, we have every material blessing we could hope for, and we're just so happy and in love!!! lol. Am I disgusting anyone yet? But honestly, life is just good. We're so grateful for all our blessings, especially our opportunity to be here at BYU and for our wonderful families. Thanks to everybody for being in our life! We sure love you! :)

2 comments:

Lani said...

Life is good... I agree

JPF said...

You guys absolutely deserve it! Glad things are going so well.