Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Fun with Nathaniel

Well, I've mentioned Nathaniel on here a few times, and I figured I ought to actually introduce everyone to him a little bit! If you haven't read before, Nathaniel is the 9-year-old boy with autism that I do behavior therapy with :). Today we took a break after he did a nice job doing some math equations, and I rewarded (the actual term is "positive reinforcement") him with some fun picture-taking in "photo booth" on my new computer! So here are some of the fun results:







Too fun right?! He really loved it. He kept trying to touch the screen to excitedly tell me which setting to try next, haha, it was really hard to keep him from getting too wild! :) It's fun to see him get so excited about something!

Hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

How fun! Don't you love working with kids? You could probably give me tons of help with all of the subbing I've been doing lately- a happy, healthy dose of resource classes and a few special education classes. Kids are so stinkin cute.

SMcG said...

I'm so glad you posted these. Technology put to good use, right? xoxoxo