Monday, September 28, 2009

Domestication

So i'm no super chef. I'm not gonna lie to anyone. And I don't normally enjoy cooking all too much. Generally Jord and I split it, and if anyone tends to take control of the kitchen scene, it's normally Jord. The man is a genius.

But I HAVE CREATED..... FIRE!!!!

hehe. Okay not really, but I did feel a bit like Tom Hanks creating fire in Castaway when I made this:


It's okay, you can be impressed! I sure was. In fact I was so impressed that even though I made this like a month ago, I decided to put it on my blog and brag about it. :) buon appetit!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

hmm, and you think I should make the dessert for Sunday? I am not sure I'm the best person for the job . . . .

Unknown said...

nice work!

Anonymous said...

i kind of hate cooking. like kind of a lot. but i've been obsessed with slow cooker meals lately. i've found some really winners and one (that we seriously had twice just this week) that literally has 5 ingredients! i would love to recipe swap... i'm always looking for the easy way as far as dinner goes!

SMcG said...

Well done you! Very impressive